CPR HCP + AED
Duration: 1 day (6.5-8hrs) for full certification course
Duration: 1 day (5 hrs) for recertification course
Recertification Prerequisites: Current Red Cross full certification (CPR-HCP), valid within 3 years
Trades people, security guards, general public, child care providers, daycare workers, students, families, parents.
Show course information
Under the WSIB - First Aid Requirements (regulation 1101), this level of certification is required for worplaces with 1-5 employees.
Register for CPR - HCP (Blended) on the available dates below.
Register for CPR - HCP on the available dates below.
Register for CPR - HCP (Recertification) on the available dates below.
Visit the WSIB webpage
pretaining to First Aid, for more information.
First Aid Requirements (Regulation 1101)
What you will learn:
• The First Aider’s Rol
• Check, Call, Care
• H.A.IN.E.S. Recovery Position
• Choking — Adult, child and baby
• Assisting with Medications
• Angina and Heart Attack
• CPR — Adult, child and baby
• Deadly Bleeding
• Jaw thrust
• Pulse check
• Rescue breathing — adult, child, and baby
• BVM — adult, child, and baby
• Two-rescuer CPR — adult, child, baby
• Includes AED (Automated External Defibrillation) certification (where local legislation permits)
Take home material:
Canadian Red Cross CPR/AED Manual NEW